24 Work Quotes To Get Inspired
Some days at work are highly engaging and pleasant. We feel content with our day and everything we accomplished motivates us to be incredibly inspired and driven. On those days, we feel like everything is on the right track and that everything we are doing is exactly what we have been planning forever.
On the other hand, there are some days when you hate everything related to your work life, your working pattern, and maybe the whole idea of your job. On those days, you feel very demotivated and dull. Everything seems to be stuck, and you start to second-guess yourself and your decisions regarding your career.
There can be various reasons why you feel the second way. However, two main things can contribute to making you feel worse on bad days. The first could be that you are not able to enjoy your work due to external stress factors based on your environment. Second, you might lack motivation and the right inspiration due to internal factors like stress and anxiety.
Whatever the reasons might be, it is okay to feel that way. Every day cannot be the same and that makes you feel different each day. We have gathered 24 work quotes from great personalities that will inspire you to hold on to your dream and reach wherever you want to, even if you feel a little stuck right now!
Here are some inspiring work quotes that you must read:
1. You don’t have to be a genius or a visionary, or even a college graduate to be successful. You just need a framework and a dream.
– Michael Dell
2. Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
– Theodore Roosevelt
3. It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste.
– Henry Ford
4. You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction overnight.
– Jim Rohn
5. The most dangerous poison is the feeling of achievement. The antidote is to, every evening, think what can be done better tomorrow.
– Ingvar Kamprad
6. If you want to succeed, you should strike out on new paths rather than travel the worn paths of accepted success.
– John Rockefeller
7. I really don’t think life is about the I-could-have-beens. Life is only about the I-tried-to-do. I don’t mind the failure, but I can’t imagine that I’d forgive myself if I didn’t try.
– Nikki Giovanni
8. Someday is a disease that will take your dreams to the grave with you. Pro and con lists are just as bad. If it’s important to you and you want to do it ‘eventually,’ just do it and correct course along the way.
– Tim Ferriss
9. I play to win, whether during practice or a real game.
– Michael Jordan
10. If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.
– Dhirubhai Ambani
11. We led with our conviction rather than rational because rational said it was impossible.
– Daniel Ek
12. Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it’s holy ground. There’s no greater investment.
– Stephen Covey
13. If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
– Henry David Thoreau
14. When we hit our lowest point, we are open to our greatest change.
– Aang, Legend Of Kora
15. The reason we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind-the-scenes with everyone else’s highlight reel.
– Steven Furtick
16. It gets easier. Every day it gets a little easier. But you gotta do it every day; that’s the hard part.
– Bojack Horseman
If you are struggling to maintain a work-life balance, here is a blog on Work-Life Balance| 4 Ways To Achieve It!
17. A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them.
– John C. Maxwell
18. Timing, perseverance, and ten years of trying will eventually make you look like an overnight success.
– Biz Stone
19. The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.
– Stephen McCranie
20. I wake up every morning and think to myself, ‘how far can I push this company in the next 24 hours.
– Leah Busque
21. Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have all the answers.
22. Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.
– John D. Rockefeller
23. You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.
– George Lorimer
24. Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo Da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
– H. Jackson Brown Jr.
You will experience an adrenaline rush reading these work quotes, and you will feel incredibly inspired and driven right now. But maintaining this drive and motivation is more important.
There will be days when you lack motivation, but on those days, keep in mind your value and read these quotes once more; you will surely feel more inspired!